Disabling your profile will delete your profile and take away it from your own unit, but you will are able to manually re-enable it by logging in once again.
Disable your profile
Deleting your profile will delete your profile and eliminate it from your own unit; a deleted profile would be inaccessible from any unit.
Not able to access the profile you wish to delete
Please submit a SCRUFF help demand in SCRUFF or by tapping E MAIL US below. To expedite the profile deletion request, please offer the after whenever filling out the demand kind:
- SCRUFF Profile current email address and SCRUFF Profile Name regarding the profile you need deleted.
- When you have duplicate profile(s) that share equivalent e-mail and profile name as profile(s) you desire to protect, make sure to be certain to plainly establish when you look at the definition field which profile(s) you desire deleted. For instance:
- Describe (or attach) the profile picture
- Include the profile you want deleted as a well liked into the profile you want to keep
- By looking up the devices the profile(s) are associated with if you do not recall the email address associated with the profile(s) you would like deleted, we may be able to locate them. For this, you will have to offer us the hardware ID(s) of the device(s) into the definition field.
To get the equipment ID of one’s unit, go to the support that is following: Obtain your Device ID.